Admin: App Management Metrics
This announcement represents a single point in time. Future releases may impact the information below.
Feature Announced: Sept 23, 2020 / Feature Released: Oct 12th, 2020
Previously, Procore Administrators and Project Users were able to view basic API request metrics for installed applications. With the release of the new App Management Metrics feature, this capability is expanded to include detailed information on user and project-specific usage of installed applications. This feature provides Procore Administrators with valuable insight into how their users are leveraging and interacting with third-party applications. Here are some of the useful capabilities of the new App Management Metrics feature.
Procore Administrators can:
- Identify and track users in their organization that have installed third-party applications from the Procore App Marketplace.
- View the projects in which an application has been configured and used.
- View which users have accessed an application by date.
- View a filtered list of metrics for specific users/projects.
- View in graphical form the number of API requests made by a given application across all projects in a company.
Project Users can:
- View which users have accessed an application in their project by date.
- View in graphical form the number of API requests made by a given application in their project.
If you would like to ask questions or share any feedback, please contact email@example.com.