This announcement represents a single point in time. Future releases may impact the information below.
Feature Announced: September 2, 2020 / Feature Released: September 29, 2020
New Configurable Fieldsets for T&M Tickets
Users with 'Admin' permission on the Company Admin tool will now have the ability to configure fieldsets and field options for the T&M Tickets tool. A fieldset is a group of fields that determines whether data entry is Required, Optional, or Hidden. See What are configurable fieldsets and which Procore tools support them?
- To learn how to configure fields, see Create New Configurable Fieldsets.
- To see the list of fields that can be configured on the T&M Tickets tool, see Which fields in the T&M Tickets tool can be configured as required, optional, or hidden?
The illustration below shows you the T&M Tickets link under 'Tool Settings' in the Company Admin tool.
The illustration below shows you the new T&M Tickets page for configurable fieldsets.
- Edit Configurable Fieldsets
- Apply Configurable Fieldsets to Projects
- Remove Configurable Fieldsets from Projects
- What fieldset configurations are recommended for configurable fieldsets?
If you would like to ask questions or share any feedback, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.