To delete a permission template in the company's Permissions tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the company's Permissions tool.
- Permission templates can only be deleted when there are no users assigned to the template.
- Procore's default permission templates can only be renamed and cannot be deleted. See What are the default permission templates in Procore?
- Navigate to the company's Permissions tool.
- Click Actions and select 'Delete' next to the permission template you want to delete.
- If the permission template is not assigned to any users, the 'Are you sure you want to delete this template?' window displays. Click Confirm to delete the permission template.
A green banner displays to confirm the template was deleted.
If the permission template you want to delete is assigned to any users, the 'You must reassign all users before deleting this template' window displays. Click Manage Users to reassign the users to another template. See Manage Users.
Note: After reassigning the users to another template, start again at step 1 of this tutorial.