To delete an action plan type from the Company level Admin tool so it no longer appears in the drop-down when creating or editing an action plan in the project's Action Plans tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the Company level Admin tool
- An action plan type cannot be deleted if it is currently being used in an action plan.
- Navigate to the Company level Admin tool.
- Under 'Tool Settings', click Action Plans.
- Navigate to the 'Configurations' tab.
- Under 'Types', click the next to the action plan type you want to delete.
Note: If the icon is faded, the action plan type cannot be deleted because it is currently used in an action plan.
- In the 'Delete Type' window, click Delete.
A banner displays to confirm the action plan type is deleted.