In BetaThe following document describes functionality that is currently in a beta phase of its release. See Action Plans: (Coming Soon!) New Project Level Action Plans Tool for more information.
To delete an action plan verification method from the Company level Admin tool so it no longer appears in the drop-down when creating or editing an action plan in the project's Action Plans tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the Company level Admin tool
- An action plan verification method cannot be deleted if it is currently being used in an action plan.
- Navigate to the Company level Admin tool.
- Under 'Tool Settings', click Action Plans.
- Navigate to the 'Configurations' tab.
- Under 'Verification Methods', click the next to the action plan verification method you want to delete.
Note: If the icon is faded, the action plan verification method cannot be deleted because it is currently used in an action plan.
- In the 'Delete Verification Method' window, click Delete.
A banner displays to confirm the action plan verification method is deleted.