Request to Copy Project Cost Codes to Another Project
To request that Procore copy the cost codes from one project to another using the project's Admin tool.
When you are setting up a new project, a user with 'Admin' level permissions to the project's Admin tool can submit a request to have the cost codes from an existing project copied to your new project.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' on the project's Admin tool.
- Locate the existing project in Procore that contains the cost codes that you want to copy to your new project.
- Add a new project to Procore by completing the steps in Add a New Project.
- Send an email to your Procore point of contact or to firstname.lastname@example.org and request to have the codes from the existing project copied to the new project.