To edit a custom field that is used in correspondence fieldsets.
You can edit a custom field for the Correspondence tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' on the Company level Admin tool.
- Additional Information:
- Custom fields can be removed from configurable fieldsets, but this does not remove the data associated with that field. See Remove Custom Fields from Configurable Fieldsets.
- Custom fields can be included in reports in the Project and Company level Reports tools. See Create a Custom Project Report and Create a Custom Company Report.
Edit a Custom Field in the Correspondence Tool
- Navigate to the Company level Admin tool.
- Under 'Tool Settings', click Correspondence.
- Click the Custom Fields tab.
- Click Edit to the left of the field that you want to update.
- Update the desired information. you can make the following updates:
- Field Name
- For Field Type, if you have chosen Single Select or Multi Select, you can only select or deselect the 'Active' checkbox for each option.
Note you can not update any other properties under Field Type.
- Click Update.