To view the permissions for a correspondence item in the 'Permissions' tab.
The Correspondence tool introduces the 'Permissions' tab that lets you view you has permission to access a particular correspondence item.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Read Only'-level permission or higher on the project's Correspondence tool.
- Navigate to your project's Correspondence tool.
- In the List view, locate the correspondence item for which you want to view permissions.
- Open the correspondence by either clicking the Number or Subject link.
- Click the Permissions tab to see who has access to the item and what company they belong to.