Enable "Related To" For Daily Log Items
To enable "Related To" for log items, so that you can link Daily Log items to other items in Procore.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' on the project's Daily Log.
- Additional Information:
- After you enable the "Related To" feature, you will be able to select one or more entries to relate to an item. See Add Related Items to Daily Log Entries.
- You can link a Daily Log entry to most items in Procore (e.g. a document, RFI, incident, deficiency item, observation, contact, another Daily Log entry, etc.).
- Navigate to your project's Daily Log tool.
- Click the Configure Settings icon.
- Mark checkbox for "Show Related To On Daily Log."
- Return to the Daily Log tool by clicking Back.
- Click the Enable Related To button.
- There will be a new "Relate To" field at the top of the page for each day.