In BetaThis page details functionality that is not yet available in Procore's production environment. Access to the features documented here is limited to specific companies and users who have signed an agreement to participate in Procore's Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) Beta Program. All content on this page is provided for informational purposes only and is subject to change without any prior notice.
To delete a custom segment from your Company level Work Breakdown Structure (WBS).
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the Company level Admin tool.
- Additional Information:
- For companies using the ERP Integrations tool: Show/Hide
- Custom Segments are NOT supported with the ERP Integrations tool.
- Navigate to the Company level Admin tool.
- Under 'Company Settings', click the Work Breakdown Structure link.
- In the 'Segments' table, locate the segment to delete.
- Default segments cannot be deleted.
- A custom segment cannot be deleted after it is used to create a budget code on a project.
- A custom segment has not been used in a budget code when zero (0) is listed in the 'Items' column.
- Click the vertical ellipsis and choose Delete Segment from the Overflow menu.
- In the 'Delete Segment?' popup window, click the Delete button to confirm the removal action. This permanently deletes the segment from Procore. The segment cannot be recovered.