To download an album from Procore Drive to your local computer.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Read-only', 'Standard', or 'Admin' on the Photos tool in Procore
- Procore Drive is the best option for downloading the contents of an entire photo album as opposed to downloading and unpacking a zip file from Procore's web application.
- Multi-select items by holding down "Shift" or "Control" (Ctrl) while clicking on photos.
- To navigate back to a previous screen, click the "< >" arrows at the top left of Procore Drive.
- To refresh the window you are viewing within Procore Drive, click the refresh button similar to the one in your web browser.
- Select the desired company and project in Procore Drive.
- Select the Photos tool.
- You may right click any album or photo in the left pane to download it or...
- In the left pane, click on the album or select specific photos within an album you wish to download to your computer.
- Click Download, Download album to... or Download selected photos to...
- Select the folder in your computer's local directory where you would like to download the album or photos to or click Make New Folder to create a new folder for the album/photos.