Upload Photos to an Album in Procore Drive
To upload photos to an album in Procore Drive.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the Photos tab in Procore.
- Additional Information:
- You can select multiple items at once by holding down SHIFT or CONTROL (Ctrl) on your keyboard while clicking photos.
- To navigate back to a previous screen, click the arrows at the top left of Procore Drive.
- To refresh the window you are viewing within Procore Drive, click the refresh button similar to the one in your web browser.
- Select the company and project in Procore Drive.
- Click the Photos tab.
- Click on the album you want to upload photos to.
- Click Upload Photos.
- Browse and select photos from your computer. You can also drag and drop photos into the album's Overview window.
Note: Accepted file types for photos: .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png, .x-png, .bmp, .tif, .tiff)
- Click Open.
- Uploaded files will appear in the Overview window and will also be viewable in the web application.
- Optional: Repeat steps above to upload more files.