Common billing periods include:
Examples of common monthly billing periods are below:
- Starts on the 1st day of a month and ends on the 30th of the same month.
- Starts on the 15th of one month and ends on the 14th of the following month.
Examples of common weekly billing periods are below:
- Starts on Sunday of this week and ends on Saturday of this week.
You have two options to create a billing period in Procore project's Invoicing tool:
- Automatic Billing Periods. Choose this option when your billing periods have a consistent start, end, and due date. For example, weekly or monthly. See Create Automatic Billing Periods.
- Manual Billing Periods. Choose this option when you need to create billing periods for your invoices and your billing periods are not on a consistent schedule. See Create Manual Billing Periods.