To respond to a correspondence item in a project's Correspondence tool using an Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- Users with 'Standard' or higher permission on the project's Correspondence tool can respond to a correspondence item.
- Navigate to the project's Correspondence tool using an Android mobile device.
- Tap the correspondence item you want to respond to.
- Optional: In the Activity section, tap the Mark as Official Response toggle to mark the response as official.
- Tap Add Response.
- Enter your response.
- Optional: Attach one or more files to the correspondence using the following options.
- Camera: Tap to open your device's camera and take a photo.
- Photos: Tap to select an image from your device's photo library.
- Files: Tap to select a saved file from your device's files.
- Tap Send to add your response to the correspondence item.