To edit an inspection using the Procore app on your Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- To edit any inspections, 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Inspections tool.
- To only edit inspections you have created, 'Standard' level permissions on the project's Inspections tool.
- Additional Information:
- Important! Reopening an inspection that was previously marked as 'Closed' will delete any existing signatures.
- This asset or item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that the asset or item was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Navigate to the project's Inspections tool using an Android mobile device.
- Tap to select the inspection you want to edit.
- Tap the Edit icon.
- Tap a field to edit the inspection's information.
- Tap Save.