PHASED RELEASE - NEW MOBILE EXPERIENCE!
This content is part of the new mobile design that Procore is rolling out over the next two weeks.
If your Procore app still has the older experience, you can navigate to a different project by tapping the name of your current project at the top of your Home screen and selecting the project you want to open. If you don't see the title of your current project at the top of the app, tap the back arrow until you see the project's tool list in the left menu.
To navigate to a different project or company in the Procore Android app.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- You must have access to one or more projects in Procore.
- Additional Information:
- You will only be able to select and access projects that you have been added to.
- If you are a user with access to multiple companies in Procore, you will see projects for all your companies when you filter by company.
- Open the Procore app using an Android mobile device.
Tap the top menu to open the Project & Company Selector. Select a project from the search results or use one of these filtering methods:
- Keywords: Use the Search bar to find a project by address or name.
- Change the company:
- Tap Company to see a list of all the companies you can access
- Select or clear the checkbox next to each company to choose whether that company's projects show up in your search results on the previous screen.
- Tap Apply to apply the filter.
- Change the sort method:
- Tap Sort to see your sort options. See Sort Projects (Android).
- Select your preference and tap Apply.
- Clear filters: Tap Clear Filters to remove any filters you set previously. This returns Sort to the default (Recently Viewed projects).
Project and Company Selector