View Specifications (Android)
To view a specification section in the project's Specifications tool from your Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' level permissions or higher on the project's Specifications tool.
- Additional Information:
This asset/item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that the asset/item was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Navigate to the Specifications tool using the Procore app on an Android mobile device.
- Tap the division containing the specification section you want to view.
- Tap the specification section you want to view.
- Swipe right to left to navigate through the pages of the specification section or tap one of the following options to view additional details:
Tap Read to view and add your own annotations or photos and bookmarks the specification section.
Tap Search to enter a keyword or phrase you want to locate in the specification section. See Search Contextually within Specifications (Android).
Tap Settings to adjust your navigation and viewing settings of the specification section, including 'Page Transition,' 'Page Layout,' 'Scroll Direction,' and 'Theme."
Tap Share to print, email or open the specification section in a PDF viewer on your device. See Email Specifications (Android).