Limited ReleaseThe Team tool is currently only available to users in the United States who have a free Procore account via the Procore Construction Network.
To search for and filter users in your free Procore account on an Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- To add a user in the Team tool, their email domain must match your company's email domain.
- Required User Permissions:
- 'System Administrator' permissions on the Procore Construction Network account.
- Navigate to the Team tool using the Procore app on an Android mobile device.
Note: Find the 'Team' tool on any of your app's main pages: Sidebar screen, Home screen, or Project Overview screen.
- See the steps below for the following actions:
SEARCH FOR USERS
- Click the search bar.
- Enter a search term (name, email address, or phone number).
Results are automatically shown.
- If you want to clear the search, click the x icon.
- Select one or more of the following filters:
- Sort: Choose Name Ascending or Name Descending, depending on whether you want the names listed in alphabetical or reverse alphabetical order. .
- Status: Select Active or Inactive to filter by team members who are active or deactivated in the Team.
- Role: Select a job role to filter by.
- Permissions: Select a permission level to filter by.
- If you want to remove filters choose one of these options:
- Click the Clear All filter button to clear all filters. You may have to scroll left on the filter options to see the 'Clear All' button.
- Click on an applied filter button and then click Reset.