To view a T&M ticket in the Procore app on an Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' level permissions or higher on the project's T&M Tickets tool.
- Navigate to the T&M Tickets tool on an Android mobile device.
- Tap on the T&M ticket you want to view.
- The following information is viewable on the ticket:
Note: Some optional fields may be absent from the ticket if the creator of the ticket did not complete them.
- Performed on: The date that the ticket was submitted.
- Location: The location of the work needed.
- Status: The status of the ticket. Possible statuses are 'In Progress', 'Field Verified', 'Ready for Review', and 'Closed'.
- Information: Additional information about the ticket, including the reference number and the person who ordered the ticket.
- Labour: The labour needed to complete the ticket, including the number of employees, hours worked and employee classifications.
- Materials: The materials needed to complete the ticket, including material units and quantities.
- Equipment: The equipment needed to complete the ticket, including the equipment name and number of hours used.
- Company Signature: The name of the person who signed the ticket on behalf of the Company, if applicable.
- Customer Signature: The name of the person who signed the ticket on behalf of the Customer, if applicable.
- More Information: Additional information about the ticket is included in the 'Notes' section.