To download a file in the project's Documents tool using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
You can download files from the project's Documents tool so that they can be accessed in Procore in offline mode.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' level permissions or higher on the project's Documents tool.
This asset/item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that the asset/item was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- There must be one or more files in the Documents tool. See Upload a File (iOS).
- Navigate the project's Documents tool using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
- Navigate to the file you want to download.
- Tap Download next to the file.
Note: This action will automatically download the file to Procore and make it accessible in offline mode.