To create a meeting using the project's Meetings tool on an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- To create a meeting, 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Meetings tool.
- To be added to the 'Scheduled Attendees' list on a meeting, the person must have a profile in the Project Directory.
Note: If you are managing user permissions with a permission template, users must be granted 'Read Only' permission or higher on the Meetings tool. See Manage Permission Templates.
- To view a meeting you have been invited to, 'Read Only' level permissions or higher on the Meetings tool.
- Additional Information:
- The meeting must be in agenda mode. This is the default setting when you create a new meeting. To learn how to convert a meeting to minutes mode, see Convert a Meeting to Minutes Mode.
- Navigate to the Meetings tool on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap Create New .
- Tap into the following fields to enter the appropriate information:
- Meeting name: Type a name or subject for a new meeting.
- Date: Use the calendar icon to select a date for the meeting:
- Start Time: Select a start time for the meeting.
- End Time: Select an end time for the meeting.
- Attendees: Select each relevant person from the list. The users in this list are populated from the project Directory.
- Location: Enter the meeting's location
- Private: Mark this checkbox if you want to restrict viewing of this meeting item in the Meetings log to invitees of the meeting and users with 'Admin' level permissions to the Meetings tool.
- Overview: Enter a meeting overview.
- Add Attachments: Add any relevant files or photos.
- Tap Save.