Coordination Issues: Plugin Filter Options
This announcement represents a single point in time. Future releases may impact the information below.
Feature Announced: March 6, 2020 / Feature Released: March 13, 2020
New Procore Plugin Filter Options
The Procore plugin now allows users to filter issues marked as "Closed" and "Moved to Observations." This release also includes the restructuring of the viewpoints folders to include folders by status when users save an NWD through the Procore plugin.
View Coordination Issues
Filter Coordination Issues
Why is this important?
The ability to see Closed Issues in the Procore plugin improves user customization and makes it easier to access the information they need to see. Previously, Navisworks® Freedom users who were unable to use the VDC plugin were required to sort through all issues assigned to a company from one folder. With this release, these issues will instead be organized by company and status.
- New filters within the Procore plugin allow issues in "Closed" and "Moved to Observation" statuses that were previously unviewable to be seen from within the plugin.
- Issues saved as NWD will respect Issue Status and organize Issues by Company Assignee and Status within Viewpoints Folder Structure.
- Getting Started Using the Procore Plugin for Coordination Issues
- Download the Procore Plugin for Coordination Issues
- Move a Coordination Issue to an Observation
If you would like to ask questions or share any feedback, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.