NEW ERP DOCUMENTATION EXPERIENCE!
We're building a better way to serve you documentation that gives you the most up-to-date and relevant information about how to use your company's Procore + ERP integration.
This page is part of the new experience. The new experience is currently complete for Workday®, QuickBooks® Online, Yardi Voyager®, Xero™, CMiC, NetSuite®, MRI Platform X®, Acumatica Cloud ERP, and MYOB Advanced Construction only.
To view documentation for a Procore-supported ERP integration that is not yet part of the new experience, please see ERP Integrations and select the tile for your ERP system.
If an invoice is sent to the ERP Integrations tool for acceptance by an accounting approver, the approver has the option to 'Reject' it for export to the ERP system. When rejected, the approver will typically include a reason for the rejection to clarify the changes needed. When an item is rejected for export, Procore sends an automated email notification to the person who sent the item to the ERP Integrations tool to notify them of the rejection.
Next, the user is expected to address the reason(s) for the rejection by updating the invoice. After the invoice is corrected, follow the steps below to resend it to the ERP Integrations tool for accounting acceptance.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permission on the Project level Commitments tool.
- Access permissions to the Invoicing & Progress Billings tools are governed by the permissions set on the Commitments and/or Client Contracts, Funding, or Prime Contracts tool. Procore tool names vary, depending on the point-of-view dictionary configured in Procore. See What tool names and terms are different in Procore for general contractors, owners, and specialty contractors?
- If you are a collaborator (for example, an invoice contact employed by a company performing work on a project managed in Procore, your ability to perform invoice-related tasks is determined by the Procore company account holder. Settings that the account holder may choose to provide to you include:
- A Procore User account.
- Access permissions to the project's Commitments and/or Client Contracts, Funding, or Prime Contracts tool.
- Membership on the 'Private' list of a specific contract or funding
- Designated as an 'Invoice Contact' on the contract or funding.
- Additional Information:
- The Re-send to ERP button is only available when an invoice has previously been sent to the ERP Integrations tool and was rejected for export by an accounting approver.
- Since there are several reasons why an invoice could be rejected, you may need to fix multiple issues. If you have questions, contact your company's accounting approver for more information about the rejection reason(s).
- When you re-send an invoice to the ERP Integrations tool, your company's designated accounting approver(s) will immediately receive an email notification to alert them. It will also be included on the "ERP Integrations Daily Summary" email notification.
- Considerations and additional requirements vary depending on the ERP system your Procore account is integrated with. See Things to Know about your ERP Integration for details.
- Navigate to the project's Commitments tool.
- Click the Summary or Detailed tab.
- Click the desired commitment link.
- Click the Invoices tab.
- Click Edit next to the invoice you need to adjust.
- Make the necessary changes.
- Click Save.
- Click Resend to ERP.
- If the Resend to ERP button is grayed out and unavailable, hover your cursor over the question mark (?) to learn why. It's usually because the invoice is not in the Approved status.
- If the Retrieve from ERP button appears, this invoice has already been sent to the ERP Integrations tool.