NEW ERP DOCUMENTATION EXPERIENCE!
We're building a better way to serve you documentation that gives you the most up-to-date and relevant information about how to use your company's Procore + ERP integration.
This page is part of the new experience. The new experience is currently complete for Workday®, QuickBooks® Online, Yardi Voyager®, Xero™, CMiC, NetSuite®, MRI Platform X®, Acumatica Cloud ERP, and MYOB Advanced Construction only.
To view documentation for a Procore-supported ERP integration that is not yet part of the new experience, please see ERP Integrations and select the tile for your ERP system.
To retrieve a Prime Contract Change Order (PCCO) that was sent to the ERP Integrations tool before it has been accepted by an accounting approver for export to an integrated ERP system.
After a PCCO is sent to the ERP Integrations tool for acceptance by an accounting approver, the system locks the PCCO. You will only be able to to modify it in Procore, after:
- The PCCO was accepted for export to the integrated ERP system by your company's designated accounting approver and has been synced with the integrated ERP system.
- The PCCO was rejected by the accounting approver.
However, if you recently sent a PCCO to the ERP Integrations tool and realize you need to quickly correct some data, you can use the steps below to retrieve the commitment from the ERP Integrations tool. You can only perform these retrieval steps if the accounting approver has not yet approved the PCCO for export.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' permission on the project's Prime Contracts tool.
- Additional Information:
- You can only retrieve a PCCO that was sent to the company's ERP Integrations tool if it has not yet be accepted or rejected by an accounting approver
- If you successfully retrieve a budget from the ERP Integrations tool, you will be able to modify it using the Change Orders tab of the project's Prime Contracts tool.
- Not all integrations support the sync of PCCOs or prime contracts. Additional limitations, requirements, or considerations might apply depending on the ERP system your company is integrated with. See Things to Know about your ERP Integration for details.
- Navigate to the Prime Contract in the project's Prime Contracts tool.
- Click the Change Orders tab.
- Click View next to the PCCO you want to retrieve.
- Click Retrieve from ERP.
- If the button is grayed out and unavailable, you can hover the cursor over the tooltip (?) icon to view the reason its not available.
- The system changes the color of the ERP icon to YELLOW. See
- The system removes the PCCO from the ERP Integrations tool.