Export Project Permissions Templates
To export project permissions templates to a PDF.
Exporting your company's project permissions templates allows you to review the permission settings, including any granular permissions, for each permissions template in one file.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the company's Permissions tool.
- Navigate to the company's Permissions tool.
- Click the Project Permissions Templates tab.
- Click Reporting and select Template Export-PDF.
The system opens a PDF file of all project permissions templates that have been created in your company's Procore account. Each template has its own page that outlines which permission levels, including any granular permissions, have been assigned to the template on each Project level tool.