To rename a project permissions template from the list view in the company's Permissions tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the company's Permissions tool.
- Navigate to the company's Permissions tool.
- Click the Project Permissions Templates tab.
- Click Actions and select 'Rename' next to the permissions template you want to rename.
- In the 'Rename Project Permissions Template' window, enter a new name for the template and click Confirm.
A green banner displays to confirm the template was renamed.