To change a user's permission template in Workforce Planning.
For projects using Workforce Planning, you can manage your workforce using the People List.
You have several options when creating people in Workforce Planning: 'User', 'Assignable', or 'Both'. People added as a 'User' or 'Both' are required to have a permission template assigned to them. See Create Permissions Templates for Workforce Planning. This tutorial details how to update the person's permission template.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions
- Only people added in Workforce Planning can be edited in the People List tool.
- Permissions templates in Workforce Planning specifically impact what a user can do within the Workforce Planning tool.
- People who are a 'User' or 'Both' must have a permission template assigned to them.
- Navigate to the Company level Workforce Planning tool.
- Click People and select People List.
- Locate the user record to modify. Then click on their name.
- Locate the 'Info' section and click Edit.
- Locate 'Permission' and select the person's permission level.
- Click Save.