To update the status of an action plan.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- To view an action plan, 'Read Only' level permissions or higher on the project's Action Plans tool.
- Additional Information:
- A status is applied to the entire action plan, not individual items.
- 'Status' can only be updated when the action plan is in 'View' mode.
- Navigate to the project's Action Plans tool.
- Locate the action plan you want to view and click View.
Note: Published action plans have a 'View' button. Unpublished action plans have an 'Edit' button.
- Locate the 'General Information' section.
- Select the 'Status' from the drop-down list.
A banner appears informing you that the status is updated.