To enable the Change Orders tool on a Procore project.
The project's Change Orders tool in Procore is designed to manage and track change orders on a project. Change Orders track specific details of new work added to the original scope of the project. For more information, see What is a change order?
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' on the project's Admin tool.
- If the Change Orders tool is not active yet for your Company, ask your company's Procore Admin to contact your company's Procore point of contact before enabling this tool.
- Navigate to the project on which you want to enable the Change Orders tool.
- Navigate to the project's Admin tool.
- Click the Active Tools link in the right pane.
- Place a checkmark in the Change Orders box.
If you want to change the orders of the tools, click the hamburger (≡) button and use a drag-and-drop operation to move it. Things to keep in mind about these tools:
- Tools at the top of the list will appear on the right.
- Tools on the bottom of the list will appear at the left.
- The first tool will always be Home.
- The last tool will always be Admin
- Click Update.