To search the Inbox in the project's Emails tool for matching messages.
If you have numerous messages in the project's Emails tools, you can use the search feature to help you find a specific message. The scope of the search feature includes both the Inbox and Archive areas of the Emails tool. Note: The Recycle Bin is NOT part of the search feature's scope. The scope also includes 'Subject' and 'Body' of all inbox and archive messages.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' level permissions or higher on the project's Emails tool.
- Navigate to the project's Emails tool.
- Under 'Search Emails', type the desired keyword or phrase.
- Click Search.
- Names & Email address (in the To, From and CC fields)
- Attachment file name
- Email body