To search the Inbox in the project's Emails tool for matching messages.
If you have numerous messages in the project's Emails tools, you can use the search feature to help you find a specific message. The scope of the search feature includes both the Inbox and Archive areas of the Emails tool. Note: The Recycle Bin is NOT part of the search feature's scope. The scope also includes 'Subject' and 'Body' of all inbox and archive messages.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Read-only' level permission or higher on the project's Emails tool.
- Navigate to the project's Emails tool.
This reveals the Emails - Inbox page.
- Under 'Search Emails', type the desired keyword or phrase.
- Click Search.
The following fields are searchable in the Emails tool:
- Names & Email address (in the To, From and CC fields)
- Attachment file name
- Email body