To send a request to a company administrator via the Procore App Marketplace to have an App installed.
Third-party applications available from the Procore App Marketplace require company admin permissions in order to be installed. Project users that discover Marketplace Apps and want to install them must submit a request to their company administrators via the App Marketplace. Company administrators then decide whether they want to take action on the request.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- User must be a valid contact in the Procore Directory tool.
- Log in to the App Marketplace.
- Locate the App you want to have installed.
- Click Request App.
- Include an optional comment regarding your request.
- Click Submit.