To add an property damage record to an incident.
When you create an incident in Procore, you can add one or more records to capture details about an incident. In the event that an incident lead to a property damage issue (e.g., broken window, damaged wall, vehicle collision and so on), use the steps below to capture important details about the incident.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the project's Incidents tool.
- Before you can add an incident record, you must first Create an Incident.
- Navigate to the project's Incidents tool.
- Click the Incidents tab.
- Click View next to the incident you want to add a property damage record to.
- Scroll to 'Incident Records'.
- Click Add Record and select Property Damage in the drop-down menu.
- Add the following information, as applicable, in the 'New Property Damage Record' side panel:
- Company Affected. Select the company that was involved in the incident.
- Work Activity. Select the activity the person was doing when the incident occurred.
- Equipment. Select the equipment involved in the incident.
Note: This list is pulled from the Project level equipment list. See Add Equipment.
- Responsible Company. Select the responsible company.
- Estimated Cost Impact. Enter the estimated cost impact.
- Description. Enter any additional information relevant to the property damage record.
- Click Create.