To delete a previously deleted photo from your Photos tool Recycle Bin.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' permissions on the project's Photos tool.
- Additional Information:
- When a photo is deleted from the recycle bin, it's still available on mobile and other locations the photo has been uploaded. For more information on how to delete a photo, see Delete Photos.
- Navigate to your project's Photos tool.
- Click the Recycle Bin view.
- Hover over the photo that you want to delete and mark the checkbox to select the photo.
Repeat for other photos as needed.
- Click the Delete button.
- The photo(s) will be deleted from the Recycle Bin.
Note: The photo will still be available in specific locations where it was uploaded.
After a photo has been deleted, there will be an empty card where the photo was in the Recycle Bin.