To set up the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) for a Procore project using the default WBS created in your organization's company account.
This guide shows users with 'Admin' level permissions on the Project level Admin tool how to set up a WBS for a new Procore project by leveraging the available segments defined in your organization's default WBS.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Admin tool.
- Getting Started
- Manage Custom Segment Items
- Manage Default Segments (Cost Types are always managed at the Company Level)
- Set the Project Budget Code Structure
- Other Tasks