NoteThe information in this tutorial applies to accounts with the Portfolio Financials product in Procore. Reach out to your Procore point of contact for more information.
To create a new folder for documents on the Project Page in Portfolio Financials.
The Documents section of the Project Page in Portfolio Financials is where important documents related to the project can be stored and accessed. Folders can be created to better organize your documents.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Limited' access to the project or higher.
- Navigate to the relevant project and scroll to the Documents section.
- Click the vertical ellipsis icon and select Create New Folder.
- Enter a name for the new folder.
- Click Save.