NoteThe information in this tutorial applies to accounts with the Portfolio Financials product in Procore. Reach out to your Procore point of contact for more information.
To delete a document from the Project Page in Portfolio Financials.
The Documents section of the Project Page in Portfolio Financials is where important documents related to the project can be stored and accessed.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Limited Access' to the project or higher.
- Additional Information:
- Deleted documents cannot be restored.
WarningWhen you delete a document from the Project Page, it is permanently deleted and cannot be restored.
- Navigate to the relevant project and scroll to the Documents section.
- Click the vertical ellipsis icon and select Delete Document.
- Click Delete to confirm the deletion.