NoteThe information in this tutorial applies to accounts with the Portfolio Financials product in Procore. Reach out to your Procore point of contact for more information.
To delete a milestone from a project in Portfolio Financials
The Milestones section in Portfolio Financials allows you to keep track of high-level milestones for the project, such as the Project Start and Project End dates. All milestones for the project show on a timeline on the Project Page so that you can see dates for milestones in relation to one another. The Milestone section also tracks the status for each milestone and after a milestone is reached, you can mark the milestone as complete.
You can delete a milestone that is not relevant to the project or you may need to delete milestones in order to apply a milestone template. See Apply a Milestone Template to a Project in Portfolio Financials.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Full Access' to the project or higher.
- Navigate to the Project Page.
- In the Milestones section, click the vertical ellipsis icon next to the milestone you want to delete.
- Click Delete Milestone.
- Click Delete to confirm the deletion.