NoteThe information in this tutorial applies to accounts with the Portfolio Financials product in Procore. Reach out to your Procore point of contact for more information.
To add a new user as a team member in Portfolio Financials.
The 'Our Team' section in Portfolio Financials is where you can add new users to your team and adjust permissions as needed.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Company Admin' in Portfolio Financials.
- Additional Information:
- If you grant a user 'Company Admin' access, they automatically have access to all buildings and projects and cannot be granted additional permissions.
- Click the hamburger icon in Portfolio Financials and click Our Team.
- Click Add Team Member.
- Fill out the following fields:
- First Name: Enter the first name of the user.
- Last Name: Enter the last name of the user.
- Email Address: Enter the email address for the user.
Note: This email address will be used for notifications and for logging in to Procore.
- Should this user have Company Admin privileges? Select one of the following options:
- Yes: Select if you want the user to be able to access all projects and create and edit user accounts.
- No: Select if you do NOT want the user to be able to access all projects and create and edit user accounts.
- Team Role: Select one of the following options:
- Employee: Select if the user is an internal employee of your organization.
- External Consultant: Select if the user is an external consultant for your organization.
- Click Send Invite.
- After the invitation has been sent, choose whether you want to give the user access to specific buildings or projects now or later:
Note: If you added the user as a 'Company Admin', they will already have access to all buildings and projects.
- Click Yes to grant access now.
- Click No, I'll do that later to grant access later.