The company that owns the Procore account that you're using to collaborate on a project has created a private section on Procore's Support site (https://support.procore.com) for training their end users on company-specific best practices and procedures. Their custom Training Centre (e.g. https://support.company.com/acme) will only be viewable to users who have been granted access to view their content.
- Make sure you have access to your company's Training Centre. See How do I request access to a custom Training Centre?
- Log in to Procore. See Log in to Procore Web.
- In the top right corner, click the Question Mark (?) icon.
- Click Support Center/ Training Center.
This redirects you to either Procore's Standard Support Site at http://support.procore.com or your company's specific Training Center.
- If you are directed to our Stantdard Support Site, you can navigate to your company's Training Centre using one of the two different ways below.
- Navigate to the Training Centre using a URL shortcut. (e.g. https://support.procore.com/acme, where 'acme' is the company's unique identifier).
- Perform a keyword search for the company's name. (e.g. Acme Construction) The company's Training Centre link should be listed as one of the top results.
- Bookmark your company's Training Centre in your web browser. If your Procore session expires repeat the steps above to regain access.