How do I submit change orders and invoices in Portfolio Financials?
NoteThis information in this FAQ is specific to the Portfolio Financials product in Procore.
If you are a vendor who was awarded a job and have been invited to submit change orders and invoices through Procore's Portfolio Financials product, you will submit them through the Contract Room for the relevant project. You will be able to use Procore to track project costs in one place.
- From the invitation email from Procore, click Go To Contract Room to log into Portfolio Financials.
If you have not set up your login credentials yet, you will be directed to do so first.
Tip! We recommend bookmarking the login page for easy access.
- After logging in, your dashboard will show all awarded projects and all projects you are actively bidding on.
- Click the name of the project to go to the Contract Room where you can submit invoices and change orders.
- Click the Invoices or Change Orders tab, depending on the type of item you are submitting.
- Click Add Invoice or Add Change Order. See Submit an Invoice in the Contract Room of Portfolio Financials or Submit a Change Order in the Contract Room of Portfolio Financials for more detailed steps.
- After entering the necessary information, click Submit to send the invoice or change order for approval.
- The project team will receive an email notification for each submission. You will also be notified if there are any changes to the status of your invoice or change order.