- How do I add invoice administrators to Procore?
- Why are invoice administrator permissions managed in Procore's Contract Management tools?
- Do invoice administrators need to be granted special access permissions in Procore?
- What can invoice administrators add or update in Procore?
- Can invoice administrators designate invoice contacts?
How do I add invoice Administrators to Procore?
To add an invoice administrator:
- A company admin should provide the person with a Procore user account in the Company level Directory tool. See Add a User Account to the Company Directory.
- A company admin or project admin should make sure the user has been added to the Procore project that contains the invoices they manage. See Add an Existing User to Projects in Your Company's Procore Account.
- A project admin can then grant the invoice administrator these permissions:
- To administer subcontractor invoices. 'Admin' level permissions on the Project level Commitments tool.
- To administer owner invoices. 'Admin' level permissions on the Project level Prime Contracts tool.
NoteTool permissions are allocated on a project-by-project basis. It is recommended that your company manage these permissions with a project permissions template. See Create a Project Permissions Template.
Why are invoice administrator permissions managed in Procore's Contract Management tools?
Because the Invoicing tool lets users view and access invoices created in Procore's other contract management tools:
- Subcontractor invoices are created for commitments, so permissions are managed with the Commitments tool.
- Owner invoices are created for prime contracts, so permissions are managed with the Prime Contracts tool.
Do invoice administrators need to be granted special access to Procore tools?
No. Invoice administrators only need permissions for the Project level tools that contain the specific invoices they manage.
What can invoice administrators add or update in Procore?
With 'Admin' level permissions, invoice administrators can perform all available tasks within their accessible tools.
Can invoice administrators designate invoice contacts?
Yes. Invoice administrators have permission to designate invoice contacts for subcontractor invoices on a project's commitments. See How do I designate a user as an invoice contact?