The following Groundbreak sessions were approved by the American Institute of Architects (AIA) for CE credit. If a course is not listed below, the session did not qualify for CE credit because its content did not meet the content requirements for AIA approval.
- Safety Culture & Technology: The Keys of Risk Prevention
- 4 Steps to Building Aligned and Inspired Teams
- Resilience and Sustainability: Friends or Foes?
- Building with Inclusivity in Mind
- Bringing Humanity Back Into Construction
- Grow Your Career Beyond Your Job Title
- Removing the Stigma of Pursuing a Career in Construction
- Project Technology Plans - Improving Coordination between IT and Project Teams
- Mastering Genuine Leadership: Your Power to Do Great Things
- The Leader of the Future
- The Cure for Tech Fatigue
- Building Influence in the Office and Field
- Connected Construction: Top Technology Trends
- Beyond Picture Perfect Diversity: How to Create a Sense of Inclusion
- Procore Community Meetings: Connecting the People who Build the World
- Attracting Young, Top Talent
- Up-Level Your Recruiting Practices
- Reaching New Horizons - Procore’s Path to Global Growth, IPO, and Beyond
If you attended an entire session that was approved for CE credit, you can view and download your certificate of completion for that session by logging in to Procore's Learning Portal (https://learn.procore.com or https://education.procore.com) and viewing your user profile.