Also available on
To compare two drawings in the Drawings tool from your Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Read-only' and above on the project's Drawings tool.
- In order to compare drawings and drawing versions, you must have multiple versions of a drawing in the Drawings tool.
- Navigate to the project's Drawings tool on your Android mobile device.
- Tap the drawing you would like to view.
- Tap Compare Drawings .
- View the comparison of the two most recent drawing revisions of the sheet you selected.
Note: Lines added will be highlighted in blue. Lines removed will be highlighted in red.
- To compare the selected drawing to revisions or to compare the selected drawing to a different drawing, tap the arrow in the header .
- Tap the drawing or revision that you would like to compare.
Troubleshooting (realign sheets)
If your drawing appears to have every line highlighted in red and blue, your PDFs may have been shifted a few pixels when the revision was created (see example below).
- To realign drawings, tap the header that displays the different sheet revisions.
- Tap Adjust Alignment .
- Select a region of the drawings you want to focus on.
- Tap Confirm.
- Drag the drawings or use the arrows to align the sheets.
- Tap Save.