To view a drawing in the project's Drawings tool on your Android device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' or higher permissions on the project's Drawings tool.
- Additional Information:
- Drawings can be viewed in offline mode if they were previously viewed and cached on the mobile device.
- Navigate to the project's Drawings tool using the Procore app on an Android device.
- Tap the drawing you want to view.
- The following actions are available:
Tap Recent to view a list of recently viewed drawings.
Tap Full Screen to view the drawing in full-screen mode.
Note: This will hide the markup toolbar. Tap the icon again to show the toolbar.
Tap Compare Drawings to compare the current drawing with another revision or drawing. See Compare Drawings (Android).
Tap Filters to toggle between the Published and Personal layers or drawing markups. See What is the difference between personal and published drawing markups?
Tap to access the following options:
- Attachments: Tap to view attachments (if any) that have been added to the drawing.
- Snapshot: Tap to download or email a snapshot of the drawing.
- Print: Tap to print the drawing using a connected printer.
- Download: Tap to download the drawing to your device.
- Email: Tap to email the drawing to users in the project.
Tap a tool in the Markup toolbar to mark up the drawing. See Mark up a Drawing (Android).
Note: To view an item that has been linked on a drawing, tap the linked item on the markup.