To perform an inspection using the Procore app on an Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions on the Project level Inspections tool.
This asset or item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that it was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Navigate to the project's Inspections tool using the Procore app on an Android mobile device.
- Tap the inspection you want to perform.
- As you perform your inspection, mark the status of each item by tapping the appropriate response (e.g. Pass/ Safe , Fail/ At Risk , or N/A ).
Note: Some items may require you to select from a custom response set or respond in the form of text, date, or number entry.
- Optional: Add comments or attachments to an inspection item.
- Tap the inspection item.
- Tap the Attachmenticon to add a file or tap into the text box to add a comment.
- Tap Save.