View the Activity Feed of an Inspection (Android)
To view the Activity Feed of an inspection item in your project using an Android mobile device.
Monitoring the activity feed of the items in an inspection will help you keep track of who is inspecting each item and what changes are made to the inspection.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' level permissions or higher on the project's Inspections tool.
- Additional Information:
- Attachments and comments cannot be added to an inspection item while it is in 'Closed' status. See Add Comments to an Inspection Item (Android) and Add Photos to an Inspection Item (Android).
- This asset or item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that the asset or item was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Navigate to the project's Inspections tool using the Procore app on an Android mobile device.
- Tap the inspection you want to open.
- Tap into an inspection item.
- The 'Activity Feed' section is revealed.
Note: If the inspection is not in 'Closed' status, users can still add comments or photos to this section.