Edit a Photo's Information (Android)
To edit an existing photo's information on an Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Photos tool.
- Navigate to the project's Photos tool using the Procore app on an Android mobile device.
This reveals the Photos tool Feed.
- Tap the Timeline or Albums tab to locate the photo you want to edit.
- Tap the photo you want to edit.
- Tap the information icon.
- Tap into the relevant fields to modify information as necessary.
- Tap Save.