View Quantities on a Timesheet (Android)
To view quantities on a timesheet that can then be tracked in the Production Quantity Report.
Production quantities are a measurable amount of work on a construction project. For example, cubic yards of concrete, number of light fixtures or linear feet of piping. In Procore, there are two types of production quantities:
- Budgeted production quantities refers to the measurable amount a team plans to install on a project.
- Installed production quantities refers to the actual amount installed on a project by a point in time.
Use the steps below to enter installed production quantities on a timesheet. One entered, they can then be tracked against the imported budgeted production quantities using the Production Quantity Report.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' level permissions or higher on the project's Timesheets tool.
- Additional Information:
- For customers using Procore Project Financials, you have the option to allow quantities to interact with the 'Procore Labour Productivity Cost' budget view. To learn more, see Set Up the Procore Labour Productivity Cost Budget View.
- Navigate to the project's Timesheets tool using the Procore app on an Android mobile device.
- Tap the timesheet containing the quantity you want to view.
- Tap View Quantities.
This reveals the timesheet's quantities.