To view the directory using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- To view the Project level Directory, 'Read Only' level permissions or higher on the Project level Directory tool.
- To view the Company level Directory, 'Read Only' level permissions or higher on the Company level Directory tool.
- Additional Information:
- If a company does not have have any users associated with it, the company will not display under the 'Companies' tab.
This asset or item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that it was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Navigate to the Directory tool using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the the directory tab that you want to view:
- Tap the Contacts tab to view the users in the project's directory.
- Tap the Companies tab to view companies in the project and the users associated with them.
Note: Users who are not associated with a company will show under "No Company."
- Tap the company name tab to view users in the Company level Directory.
- Tap a user or company name to view additional information.