To view a drawing in the project's Drawings tool on the Procore iOS app.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' or higher permissions on the project's Drawings tool.
- Additional Information:
- Drawings can be viewed in offline mode provided that they were previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Open the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the project's Drawings tool.
- If necessary, tap the download icon for the set or drawings that you want to view. See Sync and Download Drawings (iOS).
Note: You can switch between Grid or List view for drawings by tapping the grid or list icon at the top of the screen.
- Tap the drawing that you want to view.
- The following actions are available:
- When viewing a drawing, tap the screen to hide the toolbars and view the drawing in full screen mode. Tap the screen again to show the toolbars.
- Swipe up to view older revisions of a drawing.
Tap Done if you want to return to the drawing log.
Tap Drawing Comparison to view the differences between two drawing revisions. See Compare Drawings (iOS).
Tap Attachments to view any attachments that have been added as attachments or markups to the drawing.
Tap Filters to toggle between Published and Personal layers or markups. See What is the difference between personal and published drawing markups?
Tap Share to access the following options:
Tap Recent to view a list of recently viewed drawings.
Tap a tool on the Markup Toolbar to markup your drawings. See Mark up a Drawing (iOS).
Tap the search bar to search for text that appears on drawings.
Tap the left or right arrows to switch to different drawings.